You want to do everything you can to protect your business and develop opportunities. At the law offices of Bennett, Weston, LaJone & Turner, P.C., our Dallas business law lawyers have been dedicated to protecting the rights of Texas businesses for more than a decade. We have the experience and resources to provide general business counsel or handle specific legal concerns as they arise. Contact us today about any aspect of our business law practice:
- General business counsel: Whether you need full-time general counsel or part-time legal services, we can handle most of your business matters for a monthly legal fee.
- Contracts and contract disputes: We work with businesses, real estate companies and individuals to prevent future complications by drafting comprehensive contracts and agreements. We also represent wronged parties in breaches of contract.
- Commercial transactions: We serve the business community in the acquisition and sale of companies, as well as business real estate law concerns.
- International business planning: We intercede on behalf of attorneys and individuals in the United States and international businesses to ensure smooth transactions in the real estate and tourism industries.
- Business asset protection: You never know what challenges await your business. We can help you take steps today to protect your assets.
- Collections: We represent businesses, banks, vendors and other financial and lending institutions in the collection of debts throughout Texas.
- Antitrust: We can help you structure your business to avoid potential antitrust actions or protect your rights in court in the event of a lawsuit or subpoena.
- Deceptive Trade Practices Act: We protect the rights of businesses that face litigation under the Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
- Bank tying act: When a bank agrees to give you a loan on the condition of accepting another service from them, your business could be eligible for compensation.
- Oil and gas law: We help a wide range of businesses manage oil and gas law concerns, from transportation to structuring royalty interests.
- Business litigation: We provide plaintiff and defense counsel to businesses across Texas involved in a wide range of disputes.
- Alternative dispute resolution: We provide mediation and arbitration services to businesses, companies, customers and shareholders looking to resolve disputes.
- Appeals: Litigation does not always go as planned, but we can help you explore your options and decide whether filing an appeal is an option that works for you.
Contact a Fort Worth Contract Lawyer
at Bennett, Weston, LaJone & Turner, P.C.
If you have any business law concerns, we are prepared to help you find solutions, whether in preparation, negotiation or litigation. Contact us today to meet with one of our lawyers face to face.