Jay A. LaJone
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Lending & Secured Transactions
- Loan Workouts
- Mortgages & Foreclosures
- Secured Transactions
- Joint Ventures
- Limited Liability Companies
- Construction Contracts
- Construction Liens
- Oil & Gas
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Condominiums & Cooperatives
- Title Insurance
- Illinois, 1978
- Texas, 1988
- Stanford Law School, Stanford, California, J.D. – 1978
- Lawrence University, Appleton, Wisconsin, B.A. summa cum laude – 1975
- Major: History
- Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc.
- Liberty Bankers Life Insurance Company
- American Realty Investors, Inc.
- Lincolnshire Associates, Ltd.
- American Reserve Life Insurance Company
- Eliason, Inc.
- Miranda Partners, Ltd.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIP
- Dallas Bar Association, Real Property Section, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Real Property Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITION
- Hopkins & Sutter, Partner, 1980 – 1996
- Schiff Hardin & Waite, Associate, 1978 – 1980
- Phi Gamma Delta