You want to do everything you can to protect your business and develop opportunities. At the law offices of Bennett, Weston, LaJone & Turner, P.C., our Dallas business law lawyers have been dedicated to protecting the rights of Texas businesses for more than a decade. We have the experience and resources to provide general business counsel or handle specific legal concerns as they arise. Contact us today about any aspect of our business law practice:
- General business counsel: Whether you need full-time general counsel or part-time legal services, we can handle most of your business matters for a monthly legal fee.
- Contracts and contract disputes: We work with businesses, real estate companies and individuals to prevent future complications by drafting comprehensive contracts and agreements. We also represent wronged parties in breaches of contract.
- Commercial transactions: We serve the business community in the acquisition and sale of companies, as well as business real estate law concerns.
- International business planning: We intercede on behalf of attorneys and individuals in the United States and international businesses to ensure smooth transactions in the real estate and tourism industries.
- Business asset protection: You never know what challenges await your business. We can help you take steps today to protect your assets.
- Antitrust: We can help you structure your business to avoid potential antitrust actions or protect your rights in court in the event of a lawsuit or subpoena.
- Deceptive Trade Practices Act: We protect the rights of businesses that face litigation under the Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
Oil and gas law: We help a wide range of businesses manage oil and gas law concerns, from transportation to structuring royalty interests.
- Business litigation: We provide plaintiff and defense counsel to businesses across Texas involved in a wide range of disputes.
- Alternative dispute resolution: We provide mediation and arbitration services to businesses, companies, customers and shareholders looking to resolve disputes.
- Appeals: Litigation does not always go as planned, but we can help you explore your options and decide whether filing an appeal is an option that works for you.