Commercial Real Estate Lawyers
At Bennett, Weston, LaJone & Turner, P.C., our Texas Commercial real estate attorneys provide knowledgeable, solutions-driven guidance and advocacy to clients. With more than two decades of experience handling commercial real estate transactions in North Texas, you can rely on our law firm to get things done the right way. We assist clients with a wide range of commercial real estate transactional matters, including:
- Purchase and sale commercial property;
- Commercial lease agreements;
- Real estate financing, including mortgage financing and construction/development loans;
- Commercial real estate restructuring, including workouts and foreclosures; and
- Section 1031 exchange
We are committed to helping our clients close real estate transactions in an effective and efficient manner. Our commercial real estate lawyers can provide binders for real estate closings that we close for you in an electronic format. This can be in lieu of or in addition to traditional closing binders for real estate transactions. To schedule a fully confidential initial consultation with a top-rated Texas commercial real estate lawyer, please call our Dallas law office or send us a message directly online.
One of the Best Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Markets
According to a report cited by the Dallas Business Journal, Dallas-Fort Worth recently dethroned Manhattan as the country’s top market for commercial real estate (CRE) investment. Some notable factors that make DFW a top market for commercial real estate are:
- Sustained Growth: A commercial real estate investment is about the future. DFW remains one of the fastest-growing major metropolitan areas in the United States. The population of Dallas has jumped by nearly 12 percent over the last decade. Many of the surrounding communities—including Frisco, McKinney, and Rowlett—are growing even more rapidly.
- Economic Power: DFW led the country in commercial property deals in 2020, beating out larger metropolitan areas such as New York and Los Angeles. The diversity of the region’s economic base is a major factor. Dallas is home to many different industries./li>
- Great Value: Similar to any other large city, Dallas is becoming more expensive. Nonetheless, cost-of-living—and property costs—in the greater DFW metro area are still significantly below comparable alternatives on the coasts. Commercial real estate in Dallas offers a value proposition that cannot be matched by many other markets.
As Dallas-Fort Worth offers a vibrant and rapidly growing real estate market, there are many opportunities available. We provide proactive, comprehensive legal representation focused on helping our businesses and investors take advantage of all of the available opportunities.
We Provide Strong Representation in Real Estate Litigation
Commercial real estate remains one of the most consistent, reliable, and lucrative investment opportunities. It is also a complex, hyper-competitive industry. Conflict and disputes can arise for a wide range of different reasons. At Bennett, Weston, LaJone & Turner, P.C., we provide strong, results-focused representation in real estate litigation. No matter the specific circumstances of your case, our team is here as a resource. Among other types of commercial disputes, our Dallas real estate litigation lawyer has the skills and experience to assist you with:
- Commercial real estate state and purchase disputes;
- Commercial real estate fraud claims;
- Real estate finance litigation and lending disputes;
- Commercial real estate foreclosure litigation;
- The enforcement or removal of property liens;
- Commercial lease disputes, and other landlord-tenant issues;
- Property issues, including easement, zoning, and boundary line disputes;
- Conflicts involving construction companies, contractors, and sub-contractors;
- Construction defect claims; and
- Malpractice claims against design professionals.
Every real estate dispute deserves personal attention. In some cases, real estate disputes may be resolved in pre-litigation negotiations. Our Texas real estate dispute attorneys represent clients in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration. We will help you resolve a conflict at the lowest, most cost-effective level when appropriate. At the same time, our Dallas real estate commercial real estate litigation team is always prepared for litigation.
Contact Our Dallas, TX Commercial Real Estate Attorneys Today
At Bennett, Weston, LaJone & Turner, P.C., our Texas commercial real estate lawyers are committed to getting the best possible outcome for every client. We provide truly comprehensive guidance and support to our clients. Our law firm can provide you everything you need from a legal standpoint to take advantage of one of the best commercial real estate markets in the entire country.
If you have any questions about commercial real estate transactions or commercial real estate litigation, we are more than ready to help. Contact us now to schedule your strictly confidential initial consultation. With an office in Dallas, we represent businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors throughout North Texas, including in Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Irving, Garland, and Frisco.