Commercial Real Estate Development
Commercial real estate developers put a lot on the line each time they undertake a new project. Risks are plentiful and legal and regulatory hurdles often must be negotiated throughout the process. Enlisting the counsel of a skilled Texas commercial real estate lawyer from the start can help ensure the project goes smoothly.
The law firm of Bennett, Weston, LaJone & Turner, P.C., in Dallas maintains a robust commercial real estate practice representing developers in all aspects of CRE projects, from land purchase through completion. The firm has a long history of obtaining favorable results in every facet of the commercial real estate process.
Reliable Commercial Real Estate Representation
No matter what type of legal issue may arise, the commercial real estate lawyers at Bennett, Weston, LaJone & Turner, P.C., have the experience and the skill to provide the representation you need. They have handled cases at all levels of the Texas court system and before an array of government and regulatory bodies.
The firm has experience in all aspects of commercial development, including:
- Purchase of commercial property
- Drafting and review of purchase and financing documents
- Commercial real estate contract preparation and review
- Commercial lease negotiation and preparation
- Land use and zoning
- Commercial real estate construction litigation
- Alternative Dispute resolution (Arbitration, Mediation)