Every business relies on the strength of its employees. When conflicts arise, however, you want to have a plan in place so your business is protected. An experienced employment law attorney can help you develop strong employment law strategies and provide you with defense counsel in the event of any type of lawsuit.
At the law offices of Bennett, Weston, LaJone & Turner, our Dallas employment law lawyers have been protecting the rights of Texas companies for more than a decade. With 9 attorneys having more than 30 years of business and employment law experience, we are prepared to handle a wide range of concerns.
Protecting Employers Across Texas
- Nonsubscriber Defense: When a business does not carry workers’ compensation insurance, it could face a lawsuit from an injured worker.
- False Claims Act: Federal law not only protects, but encourages, employees to file whistle-blower claims against their employers for potential wrongdoing. We can protect your rights against these claims.
- Discrimination and Harassment Claims: We can protect the rights of your business, shareholders or other employees charges with discrimination or harassment based on disability, race, gender, religion, or any other factor.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty: If one of your employees has started a competing business on the side, it may constitute a breach of fiduciary duty. We also handle covenant not-to-compete claims for businesses that face new competition from a former employee.
- Internal Corporate Disputes: A wide range of internal corporate disputes can arise between your business and your employees. We can help you resolve them.